Saturday 4 August 2012

Grammar

Now; I don't profess to be the greatest and most accurate writer on the planet and yes I do make mistakes but I simply must have a rant about morons who do not use punctuation or know the difference between the way certain words are written depending on their meaning.

*Please don't point out the deliberate mistakes in the picture, if you don't get irony you're going to have a bad time. Also you're a fucking moron.

I particularly don't like people that post incomprehensible babble on their Facebook pages, these people are normally some form of nause cunt that I've already covered earlier in the blog, it's almost as if it actually HURTS them to write things correctly, how can a human being be so stupid and/or ignorant that they simply cannot grasp Year 3 English language. More to the point why would anyone allow themselves to be so incredibly thick? It's almost like they've had a stroke and can only write half of what they actually want to.
Either way I feel the need to rant about that age old point of whining. The difference between there, their and they're, so I shall once and for all show the useless plebs what the meanings are; because clearly they can't pick up a dictionary. Also: thrown in some others that constantly annoy me.......

There - In or at that place - "Over there"
Their - This is possessive - "Their House"
They're - Short for They Are "They're all thick useless nause cunts captain"
Too - In addition to something "John! There's too many retards that don't know the difference between 'to' and 'too' the useless gobshites."
Two - It's the fucking number, surely that's not hard
Your - A possessive case of the word You - "Is that dribble coming out of your thick fucking face?"
You're - Shortened version of You Are - "You're a proper useless nause twat aren't you?"

And please learn. for fuck's sake, how to use an apostrophe, it's possessive and can be used to join two words. Just read this post, if you can, there's enough examples throughout.
This is only the tip of the iceberg as far as I'm concerned but I appreciate that many of you have busy lifestyles; I think you get the drift.
Two more things, anyone that EVER confuses the word "our" with "are" should be culled at pace and if I ever hear anyone actually use the word "Swag" in a normal conversation I will personally remove their teeth one punch at a time.

One Direction can get to fuck as well. Rant complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment